All businesses are under threat from cyber criminals, no matter how big or small they are. But there are many things that we can do to help you improve your cyber security, and so help make your business as secure as possible.
These things can include:
- Making sure that your staff logins are secure, and putting in place procedures to help manage access details as your staff members join your company, change roles, or leave
- Ensuring that your systems have been designed to be as secure as possible
- Reviewing your on-premises systems, software and configuration
- Reviewing your cloud security and configuration
- Checking for system vulnerabilities
- Recommending security products, and helping with implementation
- Putting governance processes in place to help manage everything
- And checking that you are keeping the required governance records
We can also ensure that your staff have received security awareness training—or more specific security training—appropriate to their role, and we offer data protection services.
Our cyber security subscription service
Sign up to our cyber security subscription service for only £200/month, and we will work through as many of these tasks as you want or need. You’ll get 3 hours of expert advice every month when you sign up, and if you decide you need more support, we will charge £75/hour—but we will always agree any additional time with you first.
Once you are subscribed, you can call on our experts whenever you want to help you strengthen your cyber security. Contact us now to sign up today.